Join the Team!
Web Developer (Full-stack)
LetHub is a one of its kind platform which enables landlords and property managers to rent their properties seamlessly. The less fun part of renting process such as communication, pre-selection, no-shows and application submission are now all automated through our platform. So, if you want to be a part of the founding members, apply now.
This position will apply its skills to help build the foundation of a ground-breaking, innovative company that will be at the forefront of the property management software industry. We have a vision that keeps full-stack development at its present and AI development in its future.
The successful candidate will assist in the development of the core product of our company, including:
• Design and develop full-stack software solutions
• Work collaboratively in an Agile + Scrum development environment
• Write documentation for use and maintenance of designed applications
• Contribute your knowledge and passion to improve our Software Development Methodologies
Requirements and Skills:
• 1+ years of full-stack development experience and a combination of a degree or diploma in a related field
• Experience designing/building applications in a team environment
• Able to learn quickly and independently through the study of existing code
• Web application development experience in developing Single Page Applications on Angular 4+ (with Typescript/HTML/CSS/XML/JSON)
• Experience in consuming RESTful APIs at web application end
• Backend application development experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs (with NodeJs + Express)
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming.
• Experience with relational databases (MySQL)
• Experience with Linux environment
• Experience with continuous development for both front and backend applications (with Atlassian Bamboo or Jenkins)
• Desire to work in a Test-Driven Development environment
• Knowledgeable of security considerations for both client and server applications
• Experience with advanced editors, such as, Visual Studio Code
• Experience with source control tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
• Good communication skills including the ability to write technical documentation suitable for end users
• Knowledge of UML class and interaction diagrams
Nice to have:
• Experience with Amazon Web Service technologies (EC2, S3, SQS, DynamoDB, etc.) or other Cloud Services
• Experience in Mobile Application Development (Native or Cross Platform)
• Experience with ECMAScript 2017 (ES6)
• Handle setup and configuration, monitoring, and maintenance of large servers
• Experience in Linux server administration/setup
Perks of working at LetHub:
• Work with a young and enthusiastic team that shares a vision to modernize the property management business through software
• Being one of the founding members of the company
• Free technology books/courses for early employees
• Free snacks, coffee and Donut Monday
• Casual start-up work environment. You can imagine bean-bags, t-shirts and shorts
Send us our resume at email@example.com
Content Marketing Specialist
Job description coming soon..
Business Development Specialist
Job description coming soon..